2017First things, first. Load up the car (and for many of us, the tissues!) and
get your child to campus.
- First-Year Honors students move in between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Friday, August 11.
- All remaining students move in on Saturday, August 12, between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Answers to your questions about move in, including information on parking, traffic and transportation, can be found on the WVU Housing and Residence Life page.
“I Survived Move-In” Parents Reception
Friday, August 11, 1-5:30 p.m., and Saturday, August 12, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. at Panini Pete’s in Evansdale Crossing
After a long day of moving in and before you hit the road for home, enjoy a Parents Club reception at Panini Pete’s. Attire is casual – hey, you’ve been moving boxes all day! Appetizers will be served and a cash bar will be available. Enjoy snacks and beverages while you meet fellow Mountaineer parents.
Free parking is available at the WVU Student Recreation Center for this event.
Questions? Contact the Mountaineer Parents Club at email@example.com or 304-293-2506
- Campus maps – Use our campus maps to find your way.
- Financial Aid – You also can email Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-293-1988.
- Student Accounts – Pay your student's bill, sign up for a payment plan, learn about the eRefund process or add Mountie Bounty to your student's account.
Morgantown CVB – While you're here, enjoy some of our amazing restaurants
and recreation opportunities.