There are many ways to move from one campus to another. Safety is especially important, so please follow the guidelines for a smooth ride.
The Personal Rapid Transportation system, or PRT, will be up and running again on August 9, after being down for maintenance over the summer. Don’t forget your student ID card to ride for free.
PRT Operating Hours
- August 9 - 6:30 a.m. to 10:15 p.m.
- August 10 - 6:30 a.m. to 10:15 p.m.
- August 11 - 9:30 a.m. to 10:15 p.m.
- August 12 - 9:30 a.m. to 10:15 p.m.
- August 13 - 6:30 a.m. to 10:15 p.m.
- August 14 - 6:00 a.m. to 10:15 p.m.
Make your PRT ride a safe one.
The safety of passengers is a top priority.
- No pushing or shoving in the PRT cars, platforms or concourse.
- While boarding make sure all straps, buckles, etc. are securely tucked inside the
- The system will not move if anything is caught between the doors.
- Do not enter the guideway at any time. This is a high voltage area.
- Do not attempt to open the doors or windows at any time. This action will
shut the entire system down for a long period of time.
- Respect the interior of these vehicles.
- During service disruption, please follow instruction given over the intercom system.
- Passenger assist phones are located on all platforms.
- All platforms are monitored by closed circuit television.
University buses will also be running periodically throughout the weekend shuttling students to various activities. Residence Hall coordinators and resident assistants will know the schedule.